Plurilock is a TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV: PLUR) publicly listed cybersecurity company which is at the forefront of digitally profiling people through their physical and behavioral use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC's. We specialize in developing innovative biometric authentication technology for computer and network security.
Our development team is looking for an experienced full-time Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing North American organization!
As part of the development team, you will be maintaining, enhancing, designing, developing, testing, and documenting on both client and server side of our products.
The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver, has excellent communication and teamwork skills.
This is an on-site position reporting in our office located at West Mumbai 400061
- NodeJS, Java, Python, Angular, C#, JS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgresSQL, Redis
First 3 months:
- Get familiar with Plurilock products and tech stack
- Participate in sprint meetings and provide estimation
- Contribute to the server-side codebase, writing readable, clean code
- Complete your first project working closely with Product and rest of the engineering team
First 12 Months:
- Take ownership of Product development and codebase (focusing on microservices development)
- Mentor Junior developers
- Take responsibility of architectural and system design decisions
- Actively maintain, upgrade, and develop new features to existing products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Full Stack development experience using Java
- 3+ years experience with microservices
- Experience with JHipster in Spring Boot Framework
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and performance
- Hands-on experience with agile practices, including coding standards, reviews, build process, testing, and code control management.
- Experience integrations with common security protocols such as LDAP, active directory, OIDC, SAML, etc.
Nice to Have
- Infrastructure experience including: AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD configuration and deployment is ideal
- Familiarity with IOS and/or Android development is not required but is a big plus.