Passionate about cybersecurity and AI? Contribute to cutting-edge software, leveraging artificial intelligence and the latest in patented behavioral biometrics at Plurilock. Work on a product that matters — securing crucial pillars of society like banks, militaries and power plants. Working with partners like Dell, HPE and using the latest in data science, join us in the battle against cyber crime.
Reports to VP of Worldwide Sales
The Sr. Account Executive (a.k.a. – “Sales Representative”) will be the face of Plurilock Security Corporation. As a Sales Rep at Plurilock, you will have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with our leadership team and increasing the sales volume from our current partners and customers. Sales Representative will visit customers, partners and prospects, focusing on developing and securing net, new incremental business in the assigned geographical territory.
Under general supervision, this position is primarily responsible for growing both outside sales and channel sales for Plurilock by providing an exemplary customer and partner experience while delivering on the following essential job functions and responsibilities.
Sr. Account Executive
- You will be responsible for exceeding assigned sales goals in a targeted-client territory. Position covers Canada and will be based in Toronto.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years enterprise solution selling experience, preferably within cyber security software and/or enterprise applications environment.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and have demonstrated consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $5 million/year.
- Candidates must have a stable work history, strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue and key new account goals
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities (both direct and through Channel Partners) and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment
- Find, qualify, engage and close net, new strategic sales opportunities
- Develop and execute target account sales plans to maximize opportunities and ensure that Our client's and partner’s resources are effectively utilized within key accounts
- Effectively marshal Our client's and partner’s corporate resources to progress sales cycles and deliver value to our end-user clients
- Deliver compelling and convincing sales presentations to a multidisciplinary audience of senior executives, and IT/Information Security professionals
- Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace
- Work with field engineers to effectively demonstrate Plurilock’s solutions and manage product evaluations
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and status reports to management
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead a both internal and partner teams as Plurilock grows
- Demonstrate the ability to self-govern and motivate on a daily basis
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients; simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle
- Use market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, product knowledge and outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell Plurilock’s offerings to prospects and customers
- Analyze and communicate customer requirements, new business opportunities and competitive threats to guide marketing and product development
- Extensive experience and proficiency in consultative, solutions selling to the Global 1000
- Proven track record of successful enterprise selling to C-level, senior executive and IT/InfoSec and management
- Consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Proven success in methodically prospecting, qualifying and closing sales opportunities within the Global 1000
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience developing and delivering effective presentations, executive summaries and proposals
- Experience selling security or enterprise applications with deep Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services industry is preferable
- Demonstrated success in an early market environment with a consultative selling approach
- Knowledge of relevant data privacy requirements and regulations (such as GDPR, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, etc.)
- Experience developing and executing detailed and well organized quarterly and annual business plans
- Experience convincing customers and partners to create and prioritize new projects mid-budget cycle
- Must be capable of coordinating and leading client and partner technical resources in developing and executing project implementation plans.
- Must possess a strong general understanding of enterprise information technology (key vendors, products & trends)
- Must hold of B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from accredited institution
Job Type: 100% Commission, 35% commission rate
- High school or equivalent (Required)