Plurilock is a TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV: PLUR) publicly listed cybersecurity company which is at the forefront of digitally profiling people through their physical and behavioral use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC's. We specialize in developing innovative biometric authentication technology for computer and network security.
Our development team is looking for an experienced full-time Frontend Developer to join our fast-growing organization!
This is an on-site position reporting in our office located at West Mumbai 400061
- NodeJS, Java, Python, Angular, C#, JS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgresSQL, Redis
First 3 months:
- Get familiar with Plurilock products and tech stack
- Participate in sprint meetings and provide estimation
- Contribute to the frontend development, writing readable, clean code
- Complete your first project working closely with Product and rest of the engineering team
First 12 Months:
- Take ownership of Product development and Frontend codebase
- Take responsibility of architecting and defining the Frontend framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provide
- Actively maintain, upgrade, and develop new features to existing products
- Mentor Junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- Hands-on experience with agile practices, including coding standards, reviews, build process, testing, and code control management.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
Nice to Have
- Infrastructure experience including: AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD configuration and deployment is ideal • Familiarity with IOS and/or Android development is not required but is a big plus. • Experience with migration from AngularJS to Angular is a big plus.