Are you looking for a chance to break into the high tech industry?
Do you know deep down you've got what it takes, but haven't been given the opportunity to prove it yet?
Do you want to make a killing in sales?
Plurilock is hiring an entry level sales position, perfect for a recent grad who may not have formal experience.
We are a company run by industry veterans who have sold tens of millions of dollars of enterprise deals. We have a sales process that's been battled tested at multiple companies and been proven to work. Your job is to learn the business intimately, know the product inside and out, and truly understand who are customers are and what they care about.
This will be hard work. You'll be learning constantly. We will show you what you need to do in order to be successful, but it's up to you to make it happen. You will be supported with marketing efforts, mentors, training material and the latest in software tools. You should be ready and willing to learn new software, experiment with techniques tools, and show initiative in trying things on your own.
There's plenty of reasons to like working here: We work in a cool downtown office. We have snacks. We work with very interesting customers like power plants and militaries. There may be opportunities for travel.
Plurilock Security, a leading vendor of Cyber security products, is seeking a Sales Development Representatives for its Victoria, Canada HQ location. This is a Salary + Commission + Benefits + Stock Options role.
Who We Are
Passionate about cybersecurity and AI? Contribute to cutting-edge software, leveraging artificial intelligence and the latest in patented behavioral biometrics at Plurilock. Work on a product that matters — securing crucial pillars of society like banks, militaries and power plants. Working with partners like Dell, HPE and using the latest in data science, join us in the battle against cyber crime.
• Vertical Sales Programs – Proactively presenting, selling and closing business; selling packaged security solutions to specific vertical and target markets
• Territory Support – Tele-Sales calling activities into regional target accounts and markets to drive lead development for firm’s Strategic Account Managers.
• Sales Territory Coverage – Providing support for either developing new regions or coverage for existing regions.
• Lead Qualification - High volume lead follow-up/qualification – (i.e. Trade Shows, seminars, vertical market targeted lists etc.)
• 80-90% of time will be spent on phone cold-calling prospects and generating business (6-7 hours per day)---this position was described as an “aggressive phone animal”
• Will work with Territory Sales Managers to develop coverage strategy and plans for specific territories and verticals (i.e. back-filling for an uncovered territory etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of firm’s products and services
• A Bachelors degree in applicable discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years business to business experience in high tech telesales with a background in selling software and/or hardware products
• Internet security experience is preferred, but not required
• Must have experience communicating effectively and persuasively with senior level executives (i.e. C-level, VP/Director level and technical people) and enjoy talking with, qualifying and developing relationships with those prospects
• Excellent time managements and organizational skills are required
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills are required
• Ability to conduct and close business over the phone
• Ability to interact and work with Sales staff as well as all departments across the company both in person and over the phone
• Must be self-motivated to consistently meet or exceed individual quota
• Must be comfortable working independently; however, must know when to ask questions
Other perks include: