We're looking for an energetic, self-starter, technically driven student to join our growing team! As a member of our Software Engineering team at Plurilock, the Software Engineer will work in a dynamic, multi-software stack environment with the primary responsibility of supporting software development activities. Start date for this position is September 1, 2018.
- Implement software development best practices while developing software
- Design, implement, and test assigned software development tasks
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Work closely with other Senior engineers on joint tasks
- Report to Engineering Team Lead and Product Manager
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, e.g. MySQL.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and general web application development.
- Familiarity with Back-End technologies like NodeJS and/or Spring Framework.
- A fast learner.
- Experience in planning and delivering software used across multiple platforms
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Redis or any other NoSQL technology is a plus.
- Knowledge of desktop app development on MS Windows platform with C# is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile app development is a plus, both native and hybrid apps counts.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment and usage of Agile/SCRUM tools like JIRA