Content Writer (Cybersecurity/Tech) Part-Time (Remote)
Does research and writing about cutting edge tech in the cybersecurity space excite you? Do you enjoy drafting compelling content on technical topics that move the needle?
Plurilock is looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team on a part-time basis, enriching our existing materials and assisting with the creation of new assets. The individual will report to the VP of Marketing and deliver quality content that will appeal to the cybersecurity market and boost brand awareness.
Content Writer responsibilities include:
- Conducting thorough research on timely cybersecurity-related topics
- Generating appropriate content ideas
- Drafting new blog posts, white papers, thought leadership articles, and other longform content
- Interacting with C-Suite level leaders, including observing senior policy discussions impacting national cybersecurity strategy
- Utilize CMS and related tools to disseminate content on multiple platforms
- Submit work to director for editing, approval
- Coordinate with marketing team for related assets
- Ensure consistency in style of content, aligning with corporate messaging
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio of work or proven writing experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Have experience with doing research for cybersecurity, tech, or related industries
- Have complete command of English grammar, punctuation, and idiom
- Consistently meet deadlines, thrive in fast-paced environment
- Embrace constructive feedback and guidance for professional development
Plurilock is creating cutting-edge solutions for today's workforces. We’re a dedicated, innovative team that is on a mission to empower organizations to use technology to defend against cybersecurity threats. We’re proactive, tenacious, curious, and humble. Sound like you? Join us.