Plurilock is a TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV: PLUR) publicly listed cybersecurity company at the forefront of confirming identity through their physical and behavioral use of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PC's. We specialize in developing innovative biometric authentication technology for computer and network security. Our development team is looking for an experienced full-time Security Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing Plurilock subsidy!
Aurora, Plurilock's subsidy, is a cybersecurity firm working with mid to large enterprise customers nationwide with their ever-growing cybersecurity needs. The exponential growth in cybersecurity has kept us busy and we’re looking for engineers like you to help us grow. Our core competencies include security assessments, encryption, network security, endpoint security, and data loss prevention. We're looking for an engineer to join our team in California and are open to remote in PST zone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Security Consulting Services:
- Supports Plurilock's sales team in the role of a pre-sales engineer adhering to Plurilock's sales process, while always striving to provide top quality solutions and services to our clients
- Assesses, designs, and architects solutions
- Communicate technical capabilities of proposed solutions based on customer business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrate Proof of Concepts of proposed solutions based on customer business and technical requirements.
- Provides pre/post-sales updates and reports detailing project deliverable status including challenges and other opportunities to meet customer’s business requirements.
Product Knowledge and Certifications:
- NextGen Endpoint Protection Solutions
- DLP Solutions - Endpoint, Data in Motion, Data at Rest, Data Classification
- Cloud Security Solutions -CloudSOC
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, GCP
- SIEM/Log Management
- IAM Solutions
- Privileged Access Management
- Network, Firewall, Mobile Security Solutions
- Amazon AWS, Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, Trend Micro, Carbon Black, Cylance, Splunk, LogRhythm, OKTA, DUO, CA, Beyond Trust, Help Systems, iBoss, Cisco, Crowdstrike, Cyberark, Fidelis, FireEye, Forecepoint, Fortinet, Microsoft (Azure), Palo Alto, Proofpoint, Rapid7, Tenable, RSA, Titus, Varonis, VMWare, Zscaler
Certifications (nice to have):
- CISSP, CISM
- CompTIA Security +
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, or related field, and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience. (Minimum of 5 years of relevant technical experience.)
- 2-3 years of network/programming/systems experience a plus.
- Vendor Certifications
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus.
Special Job Conditions
- Available for frequent travel to client sites and training as needed
- Preferable to west coast resident (California, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona) but will be open if qualifications are good
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be bondable.
- Must be able to obtain rental automobile.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to get clearance from the Federal Government