Plurilock is a TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV: PLUR) publicly listed cybersecurity company which is at the forefront of confirming identity through their physical and behavioral use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC's. We specialize in developing innovative biometric authentication technology for computer and network security.
Our development team is looking for an experienced full-time QA Analyst to join our fast-growing North American organization!
Working alongside feature developers and product team, you will ensure the quality of the deliverables and releases by writing manual test cases and creating automated scripts.
This is an on-site position reporting in our office located at West Mumbai 400061
- NodeJS, Java, Python, Angular, C#, JS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgresSQL, Redis
First 3 months:
- Get familiar with Plurilock products and release process
- Create manual test plan for each feature in development
- Manually test each feature and build to ensure bug free release
- Participate in sprint meetings and provide estimation
- Own process and product quality, with PMs and Engineering Leads
First 12 Months:
- Create and manage transparent testing software testing process
- Supporting product, tech and business teams by collecting and sharing quality metrics
- Take responsibility throughout the whole process rather than being a bug police
- Working with QA Automation Developer set up and drive CT (Continuous Testing) in-line with CI/CD for each domain (native mobile, web frontend & backend)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of QA experience in professional setting
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman, Swagger etc
- Experience with software version control